Wednesday

Time to Topple Robert Mugabe



The world must know that the people of Zimbabwe are not the problem but Robert Mugabe is, that is simple for any world leader to recognise but do they?
I do not understand why anyone would be blamed and held accountable for plotting to kill this evil monster called Mugabe. Britain and the British people should understand that it is not racist to be vocal against Mugabe but it would be suicidal to be silent and NOT act and say this is only an African problem.
I Also find it absurdly anachronistic for the MDC leadership to use the language of human rights when describing Mugabe’s Gukurahundi massacre of the Mthwakazi people and his brutalisation of all Zimbabweans post 1987 Unity accord.

With the recent breakdown of the country’s health system, the collapse of the economy and the rebellion of some of the national army personal in the streets of the capital, one will envisage the cracks in this defiant regime. With the resurgence of the ZIPRA and ZAPU in matebeleland (Mthwakazi), I as an active member of the opposition MPC, I will be naïve not to be pleased by this development.
Watching distressing footage of the sufferings of our people on international TV screens miles away from my native land is not only emotionally distressing but is psychologically impairing beyond imagination. I urge our youth to rise up against this regime and use every means possible to fight to restore democracy in our land. I am a Mthwakazian who grew up in the townships of Bulawayo, I have no intention nonsoever – to scare people but to write what I like so long it reaches those that it is meant to reach. Sources tell me that the cholera outbreak is a way of dealing with the urban dwellers that voted against Mugabe and ZANU PF, if this is true them Mugabe must be dealt with in the same manner terrorists like Osama Bin Laden who commit mass murder are dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment